0.5 oz Aluminum Injector Item #INJ001
USE WITH STANDARD MANIFOLD GAUGE.
- Unscrew the cap and fill the system injector to the top with the liquid to be injected. Fill completely so there is no trapped air. Tighten screw top.
- Connect the system injector as shown in the figure provided and purge the lines.
- Slowly open valves on the manifold gauge and with the high side pressure inject the liquid into the low side of the system.
CAUTION: ALWAYS FOLLOW THE PRODUCT MANUFACTURER’S INSTRUCTIONS CONCERNING QUANTITY TO USE AND SPECIFIC PROCEDURES WHEN INJECTING LIQUIDS INTO AN OPERATING SYSTEM.
FOR INTRODUCING ANY LIQUID INTO THE LOW SIDE OF A CHARGED HERMETIC AIR CONDITIONING OR REFRIGERATION SYSTEM:
- The maximum working pressure is 250 PSIG always connecting the system injector to the low side of an operating system.
- Never leave the system injector connected to the hoses. After use always disconnect and disassemble.
- Before removing the cap, always check for any pressure buildup, by depressing the valve core depressor.
- Always store the system injector with the cap loose to prevent thread binding and pressure buildup.