2 oz Plastic Injector Item #76002
USE WITH STANDARD MANIFOLD GAUGE.
- Remove the threaded cap and fill the System Injector completely with the liquid to be introduced into the system to avoid any trapped air.
- Connect the System Injector as shown in the manifold gauge diagram and purge the lines.
- Open the valves on the manifold gauge very slowly and let the pressure from the high side push the liquid into the low side of the system.
CAUTION: ALWAYS FOLLOW THE PRODUCT MANUFACTURER’S INSTRUCTIONS CONCERNING QUANTITY TO USE AND SPECIFIC PROCEDURES WHEN INJECTING LIQUIDS INTO AN OPERATING SYSTEM.
Holds 59ml, or 2 fl. oz. Made in the U.S.A.
FOR INTRODUCING ANY LIQUID INTO THE LOW SIDE OF A CHARGED HERMETIC AIR CONDITIONING OR REFRIGERATION SYSTEM:
- The maximum working pressure is 250 PSIG always connecting the system injector to the low side of an operating system.
- Never leave the system injector connected to the hoses. After use always disconnect and disassemble.
- Before removing the cap, always check for any pressure buildup, by depressing the valve core depressor.
- Always store the system injector with the cap loose to prevent thread binding and pressure buildup.