32 oz Bottle w/ Trigger Sprayer Item #52032 – 12 per Case
For Electronic Cells & Permanent Filters
- When possible, remove filters and electronic cells to be cleaned from the equipment to an area where overspray and rinse water will not affect other equipment.
- Spray Filter Fan and vent Cleaner on all surfaces to be cleaned and let stand for 5 to 10 minutes. Wipe clean or rinse completely with fresh water.
- Allow filters and electronic cells to dry completely before reinstallation
For Vents, Fan Blades & Other Surfaces
- Spray Filter Fan and vent Cleaner on all surfaces to be cleaned and let stand for 2 to 5 minutes.
- Wipe clean with cloth or other appropriate material.
- When possible, rinse thoroughly with fresh water.
- Allow surfaces to dry completely before restarting the equipment. Filter Fan and vent Cleaner is safe for most painted surfaces. However, it is strongly recommended that an inconspicuous spot be tested before general application.