32 oz Bottle w/ Trigger Sprayer Item #51032 – 12 per Case
Use Highside Dye Wash to prevent future and follow-up leak detection effectively and quickly clean oil-based or water-based leak detection dyes, both fluorescent and light-visible.
- Spray Dye Wash on all areas of the equipment where leak-detection dyes are seen or suspected.
- Wipe all areas around the seen or suspected areas with a cloth.
- Spray the area with plenty of fresh water to completely remove the DYE WASH and any remaining leak-detecting dyes.
- Wipe the area dry to ensure complete dye removal.
- Inspect the cleaned areas visually and with an ultraviolet light source to make sure all leak-detecting dyes have been removed.
For Professional Use Only.
Keep away from children.
Combustible; keep away from open flames or extremely hot surfaces.
See Material Safety Data Sheet.